The CompTIA Security+ course is designed to teach students security basics and prepare them for testing to become Security+ certified. The Security+ covers many vendors neutral topics including different types of threats and attacks, networking technologies and tools, secure design and architecture, identity and access management, risk assessment and management, and finishes up with Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure. This covered everything from the ever-expanding virtualization of various computing systems to the industry management of smart devices. These topics will be covered from a ground-up perspective so that even inexperienced students will be able to follow along. IT security is an ever-growing field, and its importance is recognized universally throughout the industry.
In this course, you will cover:
- Mod 1 Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Mod 2 Technologies and Tools
- Mod 3 Architecture and Design
- Mod 4 Identity and Access Management
- Mod 5 Risk Management
- Mod 6 Cryptography and PKI
Students taking this course should meet the following pre-requisites:
• CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience.
• CompTIA N+ certification or equivalent experience
• At least 1 year of experience supporting TCP/IP networks.
- Elearning or course notes (CertMaster/ebook)
- Video Lectures (instructor -led)
- Practical ilab
- Practice questions
- Mock Exams
- 2 Exams vouchers
- Pass Questions (Over 1000)
- Certificate of completion from both CompTIA and SCS-TECH UK
- Job Offer/Internship
Students will be assessed in a Trial Test, Mock exams and final CompTIA exams.
Course Duration: 6 Months
The total cost of the course is £1,799.00
Students will be contacted by the course advisor via email or call for an interview pending approval.
For details or inquiries, contact the client support unit via Live chat or email@example.com