The CompTIA A+ Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures. CompTIA A+ 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures.
Students taking this course should meet the following pre-requisites:
• IT fundamentals certification or equivalent experience
• At least 1 year of experience supporting TCP/IP networks
- Elearning or course notes (CertMaster/ebook)
- Video Lectures (instructor -led)
- Practice questions
- Mock Exams
- 2 Exams vouchers
- Certificate of completion from both CompTIA and SCS-TECH UK
- Job Offer/Internship
Students will be assessed in a Trial Test, Mock Exams, and final CompTIA Exams.
Course Duration: 3 months
The total cost of the course is £1,599.00
Students will be contacted by the course advisor via email or call for an interview pending approval.
For details or inquiries, contact the client support unit via Live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org